Tuesday, November 11, 2008

It looks like we won't be coming home today after all. They are actually moving Trig back to the PICU today. Through the night his heart rate was very high and then this morning and into the afternoon it has been very low. When I first got here today his coloring and blod pressure were still really good but as the day has progressed his coloring has gotten a little pale and his blood pressure is low. The Dr.'s are uping one of his medicines and they are hoping that this will solve the problem. The biggest reason for moving him back to the PICU is so that he can be more closely monitored. On the floor the nurses have 2-3 patients to look after and in the PICU they have only 1, so I think that it will be good for him to be monitored more closely until they can get it under control. I am very glad that we didn't come home yesterday because I don't know if I would have known that something was wrong...so that is a blessing!!

4 comments:

  1. It sounds like Divine intervention again. Still, very upsetting. I am so sorry. I love all of you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well things happen and yes that is a blessing that he was at the hospital and not down in Santaquin! Well I hope that you all get to come home soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you will be able to go home soon! I know the Lord is looking out for all of you! Love ya

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad the hospital was able to watch him more closely. Love the pictures you posted. He looks amazing.

    ReplyDelete