Saturday, January 3, 2009

Christmas Eve

The kids drew names for eah other this year. They were able to open their gifts from each other on Chriatmas Eve after we got the house all cleaned up. The kids worked hard to get their jobs done as fast as they could. I wish there was always a motivator like presents to open when it is time to clean the house. After the house was clean the kids exchanged presents. Sophie gave Trig an outfit. Sam gave Sophie a Hannah Montana "Writing Kit" which is all Sophie really wanted for Christmas and Trig gave Sam moon sand. After the kids opened their gifts Keith took them sledding. They had a lot of fun and even wrote mom a little note ine the snow. We always spend Christmas Eve at my mom and dad's we didn't know if we wanted to this year with Trig, but decided that, at least for the kids it just wouldn't be Christmas without sleeping at Grandma and Grandpa's.













The kids get Pj's every year from my mom and dad. They were so cute!














6 comments:

  1. You can't even tell that little Trig is under all those clothes. I just thought that it was a blanket on Keith.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What great pictures. Looks like a wonderful Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute Pajamas! I love the little elf! Great Pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You sure can tell Trig is related. What cute pictures. I'm so excited to have Sam in my class. He is a special kid!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm glad that Christmas was so much fun. I love the kids pjs. My mom always give pjs Christmas Eve as well. :) Hopefully we will get to see you guys sometime this year!

    ReplyDelete
  6. They are so Stinking Cute!!! I love the PJS! and the I LOVE YOU MOM that is way cute!

    ReplyDelete