Saturday, April 18, 2009

Easter Fun!!

We had a really fun Easter this year. Keith's sister Veronica and her husband Aaron were here with their boys, Hunter and Dylan. They came for Keith's other sisters baby blessing and it just happened to be Easter Weekend so it worked out really great. Sophie LOVES aunt Veronica and every time Veronica is here all Sophie wants to do is hang out with her. It is pretty cute!!


I am not very impressed with the pictures that I took for Easter. They all seem really BLAH! So anyway I am not going to post many. We had fun coloring eggs with Keith sisters. I know that the kids could have colored at least a dozen each. It is funny to me how much they enjoy it. It was fun to be able to color eggs with some of the cousins. We also had MANY Easter egg hunts which by the end Sophie offered to hide the eggs because she was sick of finding them. She liked being able to help Hunter find his eggs.













Easter Morning

Easter Egg Hunt at our house. The Easter Bunny sure hid a lot of Easter Eggs for Sophie and Sam to find.

Sam Hunter and Timmy at the City Easter Egg Hunt.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad that you had a good Easter. Now that Easter Bunny is rather large. He would have scared me as a kid....

    ReplyDelete