Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Halloween

I thought that it would be fun to plan a Halloween Party this year. It was complete with all the games that I played as a kid. I hope that the kids had fun!


Ring Toss




Cake Walk - the kids wanted to play this over and over again.
.

Pumpkin decorating






Fish Pond



and cookie decorating.


After the party we went to see Grandma Peggy. She had baked 4 dozen cupcakes for all of us.


My family had a party Halloween Night. Keith and I were party poopers and didn't dress up.


My kids can never fish too many times. It is their favorite!!

The cutest Skeleton, Kitty and Monkey around!
I have to admit my kids dressed up at least 5 times this year. I kept saying "Oh, I will get some cute pictures the next time they dress up." Well, it never happened. I wanted to get one of each of them seperatly. Oh well, I guess there is always next year.

6 comments:

  1. How fun are you! It looks like the kids had a great time at the Halloween party you threw.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fun. The kids look cute. You attempt more than I as I had a party and we did no games.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun! Trig looks so cute! We miss that little guy around here! I know by the time halloween rolls around we are all halloweened out! Looks like you guys had fubn!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What great costumes! Love Trig as a monkey. The party looked like it was lots of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sophie has the cutest cateye glasses! I wish I could have seen the rest of the suit! You're a party animal Jamie!

    ReplyDelete