Monday, September 13, 2010

A sad attempt at catching up!

I know, I know, I am a total blog slacker lately!! I thought about listing lots of excuses as to why I haven't blogged for so long but I think it just comes down to the fact that Life is Crazy!! Hopefully I will be better from here on out but I'm not making any promises.

In August Sophie decided that she wanted to do a service project for her Faith in God Award. She made blankets for Primary Children's. I was so proud of her because she did everything on her own from calling around to Grandmas and Aunts and asking for donations to planning a day when her Grandmas could come and help tie knots. It really did not take long at all. We had most of the strips cut on the blankets before the grandmas got there and then we all just visited while we tied knots. She was able to make 9 blankets.

What a darling and thoughtful girl my Sophie is!!






Sam even got in on the knot tying.












Utah County Fair


Thanks to my Dad, Sophie and Sam were able to show lambs in the county fair. They were both a little nervous about the whole thing but they did a great job!


















This is the judge talking to Sophie and Sam.




Trig loved watching Sophie and Sam with their eeep!! I could just eat this little guy up!




First Day of School 2010




I can't believe how fast my kids are growing up! Sophie is in 3rd grade this year and Sam is in 1st. They are both liking their teachers and Sam of course loves that he gets to eat lunch at school. Sam did say the other day that he wishes that school wasn't quite so long because he doesn't get to see his Mom and Dad as much. What a cutie! This made me feel good!





4 comments:

  1. I can't believe how grown up Sam looks on the first day of school picture. They are all growing up way, way, way to fast.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go Sophie. I'm so proud of you. Sam, you are getting to big. You look so grown up standing by your lamb.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your kids are looking so grown up. They are so adorable. Hat off to Sophie. I wish our Activity Day girls were that motivated. Good luck with the last 7 weeks of pregnancy. I have 6 weeks so I can guess you are pretty tired of being pregnant by now. I know I am

    ReplyDelete
  4. that is a clone of Keith right there!!

    ReplyDelete