Saturday, October 23, 2010

Trig's Birthday, Hattie's Birthday, and then the deer hunt.

Sam and I never made it on the deer hunt and now with 2 birthdays this time of year I had better pick up golfing.

These Pics will have to do, Jamie will update us better in a few days.




We were all very excited that it was a girl except Sophie and Grandpa Wiesmore.
Hattie's 1st Family picture. Boy is she ever in for a bundle of fun and the joy of taking family pics in the future.


Trig's Birthday party. We were still in the middle of celebrating Trig's Birthday when along came Hattie. We were headed up to Thanksgiving Point on Friday for Trig's birthday with Grandma Joan and Grandpa Sam when Hattie decided she was ready to enter the world.



Trig's favorite thing to talk about and play with, at least for the moment is Buzz Lightyear and so here dawns the cake. He had fun with all of his cousin's. We can't believe that he is already 2.







8 comments:

  1. Congratulations!! Jamie, how on earth do you look so good after just having a baby??!! So was Hattie born ON Trig's birthday?? How fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So excited she's here!!! Love the name and love that you got a girl! I hope to come meet her soon. Congrats!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! I'm so excited for you (and a little jealous too)! I can't wait to see her in person. I will be calling you soon! Hope you're feeling well! Loves!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How stinkin' cute both of my red heads. I wasn't sure which I wanted, a boy or a girl. I am excited for a girl so Audrey has a girl cousin close to her age to play with and I can hand down all of her cute close and dresses to. But I was also wanting a brother for Trig. All and all I am just glad she is healthy and decided to let Trig and herself have their own birthdays. Congrats!!! We can wait to see her and give her kisses. We are hoping and trying to plan for Thanksgiving. Love you guys!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful little girl and wow you look amazing. Me not so much in our pics. Good luck and can't wait to see more pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Send me an email and I will add you to my blog. Because of my husband's job he asked I go private. Didn't have your email. Mine is canadapeck@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. She is absolutely beautiful! It's fun to know someone else that shares that B-day with me.

    (HUGS)
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations. She is a cutie. Glad she made it here safely.

    ReplyDelete